Search This Blog

Friday, July 31, 2020

"I don't know"

If you've talked to me lately you've likely heard me utter the words "I don't know" on repeat. 

What will happen when you get to Ukraine? I don't know.
When are you starting school back? I don't know.
How long will you be gone? I don't know. 
What will the kids at home be doing? I don't know. (lots of hanging with Grandmother)
What happens next medically with Andrii? I don't know.
Where is Amsterdam? I don't know. (But it's in the Netherlands - I had to google it). 

Thankfully some things are google-able. There are REAL answers. Other things we just have to trust God with the details. And He has proven faithful with the details.

"He who calls you is faithful; HE WILL SURELY DO IT." 1 Thessalonians 5:24

He didn't say it would be easy. But in His strength we move forward.

"fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you. I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. " Isaiah 41:10

What I do know... not much at the moment. But I know the One who knows it all. 

Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment