Search This Blog

Friday, June 12, 2020

APPROVAL!!!


Today we received APPROVAL!!!! (happy dance!!!) 

This means that in Ukraine we are "registered as candidates for adoptive parents" - WOOHOO!

This is a HUGE step in the right directions! 

Travel between our two nations is aaaaahhhhh.... possibly opening back up soon.... perhaps VERY soon....


In other news:
We parents had a wonderful anniversary - ALONE! 
Love Birds
And then celebrated our Familversay with a cookout with our brood and some grand-folks.
this is a BAD recreation of my favorite picture
- I still love my little weirdos -

 A majority of us went to visit the Alabama relations and celebrate Baby Erin's First Birthday! She is the sweetest! And a total ham for a camera...

Baby Erin & Aunt Erin
My minions with their GREAT Uncle John

me w/my Aunt Carolyn and my Mama
Continue to pray for Andrii. He was supposed to be done with his radiation treatment but didn't pass all his blood test and had to put off several treatments. Hopefully he will finish soon and get a break. He seems to be in good spirits and messages us often.

Anastasia seems to be doing well and having fun hanging out with her friends. We don't get as many messages from her. Makes them all the more precious!

And I'm wearing myself out doing my own little happy dance over our approval!  
So here's a Happy Dance song so you can celebrate this adoption milestone with us.

Love ya! 

No comments:

Post a Comment