Search This Blog

Friday, February 21, 2020

The Greatest Help

I was lamenting the lack of sharing of our current and recent fundraisers. Thankfully, I was just complaining privately to myself. I quickly had a talk with me.

I reminded my complaining self of a documentary we (Gene and I, not the royal we) had the opportunity to see called Blind Eyes Opened. It tells the hard truth about sex trafficking in America. Not a family flick, but could be watched by middle schoolers as they are a much targeted group. Certainly a topic of safety that parents should be discussing at age appropriate levels.

At the end of the showing they had gathered these women who had been featured in the film, all recovering and experiencing the hope and healing found in a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
They discussed their current lives and the ministries they were involved with. Then were asked,  “How can people help?”

Then we heard the BEST answer ever!!!
“You can do something as little as give, or as much as pray."

As a ministry leader and hopeful adoptive mama, I LOVE that answer.

I know many who are praying. And I know God is hearing and answering those prayers. He has proven it again and again over this past year of trying. And I have no doubt He will continue.
His plans are so much greater!

While I was typing out these thoughts who should arrive but the UPS man! 

And guess what arrived!!! 

Our Fly Home Fundraiser prints (they are gorgeous!)  AND our silicone bracelets from the 12-12-12-12 for World Cancer Day fundraiser (they aren’t exactly what I expected, but they’ll do).

What an encouragement!!!  

The birds and the bracelets are still available- just click on the linky-word things  up there to find out more or see below.

God is good!

Drop me a comment below and tell me how God has been good to you this week! 



To skip the reading of other blog post and get to business:
For Fly Away Home Bird Prints on antique hymn pages by Cady Driver see our order form by clicking here
For a #becoming12 brain and children's cancer awareness silicone bracelet give via PayPal to  PayPal.me/edbrown77 - note "for adoption" and your mailing address; or to make a tax deductible gift through the Abba Fund click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment